With its immediate and global availability, environmental benefits, its natural by-product origin, transportation flexibility and diverse application, LPG plays a pivotal role in the transition towards a more secure, sustainable and competitive energy model.
LPG is a naturally occurring by-product of natural gas extraction (60%) and crude oil refining (40%), therefore we either utilise it or it becomes a wasted energy source. It is a clean, lower carbon, efficient and innovative energy source.
• Recreational – [ie BBQ, ballooning, camping etc]
• Power generation
Industry• Diversified and competitive
• Devoted to the highest safety standards
• Well organised and recognised industry bodies
• Committed to meeting the world’s energy challenge
• Equipped to immediately contribute to a sustainable energy mix
• Dedicated to creating viable and sustainable markets for LPG in rural communities to improve people’s lives
Visit the following websites for more information: